We’ve got an amazing array of events at the Wheatsheaf Inn across April. Make sure you check back here and put a date in your diary to come and visit us.
Here’s what’s taking place:
- Saturday 2nd April – Ian Williams kicks April’s musical treats off with a bang.
- Sunday 3rd April – Chris Makin from The Chandeliers will serenade you post Roast to finish off your weekend in style.
- Tuesday 5th April – Blue Bayou – Come down and check out the little bit country and little bit rock n’ roll duo. Sounds like this would go perfectly with a burger and a Jack Daniel’s!
- Thursday 14th April – Come and pit your wits against what will be some legendary quiz nights from the Wheatsheaf Inn. The theme for this one is “Spring into Spring”. Make of that what you will people.
- Wednesday 20th April – What says Wednesday more than some classic and gypsy jazz? That’s what you can expect from the string quartet that is String Theory.
- Monday 25th April – Need some motivation on a Monday? Let Ten Sixty Six transport a little bit of New Orleans to Little Common with their old favourites, standards, blues and ballads. We think this needs accompanying with one of our famous sharing platters and a pint of course.
- Thursday 28th April – The second of our monthly quiz nights and this one is music themed. Get cramming and see if you will escape victorious with cash prizes for the winning teams. Warning – bad team names will be penalised.
That’s us for April. See you there!